- Identifies unknown gases and vapours in minutes
- No user calibration required
- Large library of gases and vapour spectra
- Easy-to-use streamlined software interface
- Separate modules for collecting gases via Tedlar sample bags or Tenax pre-concentration tubes
Each chemical has a unique infrared fingerprint.
When a response team is called upon to deal with a potentially toxic gas, the first and most crucial question is: “What are we dealing with?” The GasID answers this question in minutes.
The GasID measures how gases and vapours interact with infrared light and can quickly tell a response team if they are facing a toxic gas or chemical – or not.
Its analysis takes 10 minutes and compares the results against database libraries that include nerve and blister agents, the NIST/EPA Gas-Phase Infrared Database and the Pacific Northwest National Lab Toxic Industrial Chemicals.